If you’ve been looking for an easy way to boost your quality of life, look no further. Positive thinking has numerous benefits, ranging from increased life span to mental wellbeing. All in all, you can greatly improve your quality of work, interactions, and life by thinking more positively. That being said, it can be difficult to find time to think positive thoughts.
This list of positive thinking quotes can help you reframe your mindset and be more present. You can download the positive thinking quotes list to print out, and look through it when you need inspiration. Here are some positive quotes to start improving your thinking (and your life):
Positive thinking quotes about happiness
- "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." – Marilyn Monroe
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
Positive thinking quotes for body positivity
- “I have a belly and I have cellulite and I am still deserving of love.” – Amy Schumer
- “Your words have so much power. Every day, if you tell yourself ‘I love you,’ if you give yourself one word of validation, it will change your mind.” – Ashley Graham
- “This is who I am. I am proud at any size. And I love you and want you to be proud in any form you may take as well.” – Lady Gaga
Positive thinking quotes for motivation
- “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.” – Brooke Shields
Positive thinking quotes for perseverance
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
- "Resolve to keep happy and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." – Helen Keller
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
Feel free to take any of these quotes and turn them into art installations.
It could be a soothing DIY project to create pleasant decorations for your house or your apartment. You could also hang it somewhere you’d be able to see it in the mornings, to start your day with mindfulness.
CLICK HERE for a Link to Printable Artistic Quotes